The mentoring programme has launched!
Everyday I get messages from people asking me to review their application, send them CV templates, and talk through their options with them for law.
I try to share as much as I can on my blog, but sometimes answering all these messages is impossible.
As a result, I opened up 5 places for aspiring lawyers to join the newly launched mentoring programme. However, I had a huge number of applicants, so I decided to launch the virtual LLM programme on my blog.
How will the virtual programme work?
Each post in the programme will be targeted at a specific audience, from first and second year students, final year and graduates, to law and non-law students.
The posts will be focused on personal advice depending on what your situation is.
The posts will cover topics that are part of the personalised mentor programme including:
– how to handle applications
– working on your personal development to ace your performance at interviews and assessment centres
– things to look for to improve your applications after rejections
– developing your commercial awareness
– how you can increase your chances of getting into law
Does this sound like something you’re interested in?
Then subscribe to my blog using the subscribe link beneath this post…